Navigate Span, Please select the page you want to go

link to 3hiung home page link to 3hiung show case link to 3hiung handphone case list link to 3hiung order listing page link to 3hiung contact page link to 3hiung grocery facebook page link to 3hiung T-shirt page gift, nice gift ready stock in kepong Malaysia you can custom make your own handphone case and T-shirt customer review and testimonial check your arrival parcel short news, short post in 3hiung grocery
link to express window display

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How To Buy T-shirt

Ready Make T-shirt

  • No minimum order
  • stock always available
  • can print your own logo on it
  • make sure size measurement correct
Purchase Step:

1.) Let me know the code name, color and size
       Example: Code: HC0203
                      Color: Red + White
                      size: XL

2.) Send this to my mailbox ( sinfoon@gmail.com)

3.) After I comfirm the order with you, you bank in to me, within 4 day you will receive the T-shirt ( except quantity alot or you need add on printing and embroidery, for this case we need disscuss slowly)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Make T-shirt

A. You can request me to design the T-shirt For you. Just let me know 
  • The T-shirt Color
  • What kind of pattern you like
  • budget you can afford
  • send me the logo you want to print and embroidery
After you saw the art work of the T-shirt you feel you want to comfirm order then you need to pay me deposit.

B. You have your own design, send me the art work you got, or take the sample to my place, or courier to my place, After view it i will quote you a good price. If you agree with my price then you need to pay me deposit before i proceed to do the T-shirt.

When i delivery the goods to you, please kindly prepare money to me. Then you happy i happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment